Terms and Conditions
MAXIMUM TRADING TERMS:
30 days net on invoice.
RETURNS AND CREDIT CLAIMS:
All credit claims must be made within 3 working days of delivery by advising us of the details. Credits will be subject to approval by Perth Health and once approved, your claim will receive an authorisation number. Our representatives have been instructed not to accept products for credit unless they are accompanied by an authorisation number.
A restocking fee of 20% will be charged on any stock returned as a result of retailer error or request.
Goods returned for credit will NOT be accepted:-
- With price tags or markings on them.
- If they are short dated or out of date. It is the responsibility of the retailer to ensure rotation of goods within the store.
Freight charges for returned products will NOT be accepted without prior approval.
RECEIPT OF ORDERS:
CUSTOMERS: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ON DELIVERY OF ORDERS, YOU COUNT & SIGN FOR THE CORRECT NUMBER OF BOXES.
RE-DELIVERY: A re-delivery charge will apply if the customer is unavailable to accept & sign for their order and alternative arrangements have not been made
All orders sent out C.O.D. are charged a $10.45 charge. No order is too small, but a handling charge of $7.00 plus GST will be applied to orders under $200.00 in wholesale value within our courier designated metropolitan zones and under $250.00 for deliveries in outer zones.
All orders that are collected from our premises will need to be placed with us at least 24 hours before the day of collection.
GST exempt products will have “5” in the GST column. Products subject to 10% GST will have “3” in the GST column.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Please check each invoice carefully for any price changes.
Accounts that exceed our normal trading terms will be refused supply of goods and may be charged a late payment fee of 2% on the outstanding overdue balance. Should you experience difficulty in paying your accounts on time, please contact us. Accounts which continue to exceed normal trading terms may forfeit their credit facility with us and become a cash account.
All our products sold at wholesale are for retail and practitioner purposes only
TITLE TO GOODS:
All goods are supplied subject to the following terms and conditions in regard to the legal title of goods purchased on account from Perth Health.
1. Until complete payment as per terms of the contract is made Perth Health shall remain the legal and equitable owner of the goods.
2. If the goods are in possession of the purchaser at any time prior to title therein passing to the purchaser, the purchaser shall retain them in a good and merchantable condition until either paid for or collected.
3. Until complete payment as aforesaid, the purchaser by accepting delivery of the goods shall be deemed to have irrevocably authorised Perth Health to enter upon any site where the goods may be for the time being to take possession of the goods, and the purchaser indemnifies Perth Health against any action, claim or demand arising out of any act lawfully done by Perth Health in the exercise of it’s powers hereunder and that Perth Health shall be further entitled to resell any goods which it has so taken into possession. Where Perth Health has taken possession of any goods in accordance with this clause it shall be released from all it’s obligations under the contract.
4. Where the purchaser sells goods to which he does not have title, the purchaser shall receive proceeds of sale of those goods as trustee for Perth Health and on it’s account shall keep proceeds in a separate account.
SALE OF BUSINESS:
In the event of a customer selling their business, all monies owing to Perth Health must be paid at or prior to settlement. No goods can be supplied to the new owners until all amounts owing have been paid.
ORGANIC PRODUCTS ARE INDICATED WITH ** & FAIR TRADE PRODUCTS WITH “FT”